The past year was, as always, full of surprises and wins, and to keep track of them, we decided to mix things up a bit. Don’t miss a wrap-up video from our very own in-house talent that will take you through all of the highlights of 2021:
Now, time for a more in-depth look at where things stood in the last three months of the past year. From 2TM, the parent company of Brazil’s largest crypto exchange Mercado Bitcoin, launching its venture investment arm to Winding Tree, a leading provider of connectivity services to travel distributors and payment processors, entering a partnership with American Airlines, ReBlonde’s clients wrapped up 2021 with a bang.
- With $50 million raised to expand its war chest, 2TM, the holding behind Brazil’s leading digital asset trading platform Mercado Bitcoin, took the spotlight again and again, securing coverage in top publications, including Bloomberg, Reuters, and Cointelegraph. See the full list at these links: Bloomberg, Reuters (Twice!), Yahoo Finance (Twice!), US News (Twice!), Yahoo Sports, IBS Intelligence, Nasdaq (Twice!), Daily Advent, Arab News, CoinDesk (In Spanish! Twice!), CoinTelegraph (Twice!), TheBlockCrypto, Bitcoinist, Coin Rivet (Twice!), Nairametrics, Bitcoin Magazine (Twice!), Bitcoin, Times of India, Bollyinside (Twice!), Newstral, NewsRoom Post, Channelnewsasia, Crypto News Fox, New Zealand times, Cryptopolitan, Myrecipesday, Analytic Insight, Today UK News, Tech Capricorn, CryptoPress, Quebecnewtribune, BTC Newse, Tutto Tek, Dolakha, Good Word News, Bitcoin Price, UK, Future ProTech, Tampa Free Press, Editorials 24, TopBizLink, Yurui JP, Crypto Potato, Moneycontrol, CFX Magazine, News Couple, BusinessTimes.com.SG, CryptoCurrency.com.tr, Cryprtopolitan, Siftika, World News Monitor, Businessfast, News Xpres, Sisodiya, Cryptos Newss, Top Bitcoin buyer, CrowdfunderInsider, Forbes, Unlock, Block Tribune, Justice News Flash, Sharenet ZA, CoinAlert EU, Cryptopump News, Titlepress, Native News Post, News Nation USA, CryptoCurrency Newsroom, CryptoCurrenciesNewsz, Best Crypto Currency Article, Finsmes, Head Topics Singapore.
- Winding Tree, a leading provider of connectivity services to travel distributors and payment processors, basked in the excited media buzz as it rolled out its partnership with American Airlines. See the full coverage they got at these links: NY Post, Business Insider, Reuters, CNN Brasil, Cointelegraph, Moneytimes, Zone Burse, Voi ID, Tech Times, Business Technologies Daily, Skift (Twice!), Businesshala, Corporate travel Community, Bitcoininsider, Bitcoinik, Travelpulse, Acesparks, Traveltrade, WorldStockMarkets, Phocuswire, Global Happenings, Centreforaviation, Oltnews, New York latest News, Hospitality.net, Travolution, Cointrust (Twice!), DailyCoin, TodayUKnews, WTVB, Olt News, Coinit.
- DFG, a global blockchain and cryptocurrency firm, vowed the media with its savvy investments into the blockchain ecosystem. See all the headlines they generated at these links: Yahoo Finance, Coinmarketcap, com, CoinDesk, Cointelegraph (Twice!), Newsbreak, Nairametrics (Twice! Three times!), BeInCrypto, CryptoSlate, The New Zealand Times, The Bharat Express, Blog Tiennao, Digi Deutsche, Stockhead, TechRound UK, 0xzx, Coinpres, Ezanime, Aliens.com, The Press Free, Block-chain24, Unlock BC, RVPG Media, Wealthinsidermag, ADVFN, Micky AU, Cointelegraph News (Youtube), News Chastin, Today.in-24, Cointribune, Golabl Online Mony.
- Spielworks, a leading blockchain startup specializing in gaming and decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions, got a flurry of pick-ups in top-tier publications with its NFT game and network integrations. See the coverage they got here: com (Twice!), Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, CoinDesk, Bitcoin Ethereum News, The Cryptonomist, Business News India, EzAnime.net, Mundo Negocio, Thai FRX, Recent slot releases, Report Door, WM leader, European Gaming, icouncil, Leak Herald, Crypto Svet, Crypto Price, Crypto Currency Tracker, Diario Bitcoin, News Primer, IQ Stock Market, Bit RSS.
Also, check out the guest post by its CEO Arian Krion on Nasdaq!
- Anchor, the autonomous billing platform, landed $15 million in seed funding to expand their team, winning multiple excited headlines. Check out their full coverage here: TechCrunch, Calcalist, PYMNTS (Twice! Three times!), Fortune, CTech, FinExtra, Geektime, FinTech Futures, IBS Intelligence, Appedus, Fintech and Finance News, Demand Gen Report, CrowdFund Insider, Financial It, Today Nation News, Brand Spurng, True Viral News, City Biz, FinSMEs, The Fintech Times, Inventiva, Jewish Business News, The Capital Quest, FinTech Global.
- World Mobile, a global mobile network combining renewable energy with meshnet and blockchain technology, rode the wave of media interest as its plans to connect the unconnected built up the momentum. See what the media had to say at these links: Yahoo News, TechCrunch, NewsBreak, Flipboard, Ethiopia News, AllAfrica, com, NERDS HALA, The Alike, Crypto Capos, Tech Register, News Net Daily, Tech News Tube, BitcoinKe, First Look, Algulf, Global News and Entertainment, aliens.com, Roxx Cloud, The Merkle News, Business Technologies Daily, Egov Review, saveh-agahi.com.
- AXIA, the organization building a digital ecosystem around the world’s first hyper-deflationary digital currency AXIA Coin (AXC), generated headlines in a plethora of publications, including Yahoo Finance and Daily Advent. Check out their full coverage here: Yahoo Finance, Daily Advent, BeInCrypto, Nairametrics, Nairametrics (YouTube), Crowdfund Insider, com, BitcoinEthereumNews, Bon News, Startup Info, Crypto News, Business Technologies Daily.
Also, don’t miss the opinion piece by its Founder Nick Agar in Nasdaq!
- Metrolink.ai, a data management omniplatform, came out of stealth and announced its seed round, which is one of the largest ones ever raised by an Israeli startup. Read the story on Pc.co.il, VentureBeat, Ctech (Twice!), Insider Voice, FinSMEs, Calcalist, Innovator News, JPost, Venture Capital Journal, Jewish Business News, Fortune, Yahoo Finance,
- GK8, the leading institutional-grade self-managed digital asset custody platform with DeFi, staking, NFT, and tokenization support, got acquired by Celsius, still retaining its independence. The $115 million deal was not lost on the media: Yahoo Finance, CoinDesk, Forbes, The Block Crypto, CTech, co.uk (Twice!), Globes (Hebrew), Calcalist (Hebrew), Ledger Insights, Crypto Daily.
Also, check out the guest post by its CEO and Co-Founder Lior Lamesh on Nasdaq!
- Nostromo, an energy-efficient modular cooling solution provider, stayed on top of the news flow, with its announcement of $9.1 million raised. Check out the media they got here: FINsmes, Cooling Post, Renewables Now (Twice!), Del Report, News Ghana, Israel 21C, TechRoundUK, Birmingham Times, Environmental Leader.
- Flow, the developer of an autonomous end-to-end frictionless shopping solution formerly known as WalkOut, got more media traction as it pushed forth with transforming retail stores as we know them. See the hits they secured at these links: Idaho Statesman, Payments, Retail Technology Innovation Hub, AiThority, Grocery Dive, Fresh Plaza, NFCW.
Also, check out the guest post by its CEO and Co-Founder Assaf Gedalia on Nasdaq!
- TrustToken, the team behind TrueFi, the leading unsecured lending protocol, and popular stablecoins including TrueUSD, stayed at the top of the news agenda, securing coverage in leading publications. Follow these links to check out their hits: Cointelegraph, BeinCrypto, Bitcoinist, Nairametrics, Cryptoshit Compra, FintechZoom, Micky.
- Matrix, a virtual assets trading platform serving investors around the world, kept up its strong footprint in global media, winning hits in Business insider and Cointelegraph. See the buzz they made here: Business Insider, Cointelegraph, Newsbreak, Finextra, Unlock BC, The Paypers, Fintechnews, Fintech Insight, Crypto Gazette.
Also, make sure to check out the opinion piece by its President Vasja Zupan!
- Superalgos, an open-source community-owned trading intelligence project, wowed the journalists with its promise of the ultimate trading bot platform. Check out the coverage they won here: CoinDesk, BeInCrypto, com, FinExtra, Crowdfund Insider, TechRound UK, Trading News Daily, Letizo.
Also, check out the opinion piece by its Co-Founder and Lead Developer Luiz Molina on Nasdaq!
- Metarex, the world’s first collection of dinosaur-fossil NFTs (yes, you read that right), was bound to get some major traction—and that’s exactly what happened. See the headlines they made at these links: Daily Advent, Bitcoinist, NFT Evening, The Tokenizer, org, Aithority, Tech Acute, Ultcoin365.
- exchange, a fast, reliable, and fully transparent cryptocurrency exchange built by crypto enthusiasts for crypto enthusiasts, kept up the momentum, drawing the interest of major publications. See the traction they got here: NewsBreak, Invezz, Fintech Times, Newstral, Bitcoin Insider, Carabiner News, Newsr.in.
- Kryptomon, the NFT play-to-earn blockchain game where Pokémon meets Tamagotchi and CryptoKitties, came out strong with the news of its first NFT egg collection selling out in one second. Check out the coverage they got: investing.com (Twice!), Cointelegraph, Yahoo Entertainment, khabarpu.com, CryptoWorld, IQ Stock Market, Top News Scoop, Coin Fan, Bitcoin Red, List 23, Web Tech Blog, News 7 Trands, CoinCu, Public UK, titucbitcoin.com, Street Register (Twice!), The Press Free, Flipboard, chaininfo.top, Smoke & Mirrors, 15 minute news, Cyberfishnews, Crypto News, NFT Mallu, 9jagidi.com, Crypto Press, NFT Culture, Red Hot Singapore, GWW, Business News, BVC Crypto News, Get Digital Tech, The Hack Posts, Coin Alert, Enriched Feed, News Xpres, 10x Crypto Traders, The Crypto Market, VentureBeat, gc-trading.fr, Crypto Post, Game News 24, Cryptotenor, Top Crypto News, Fooshya.com, News Couple, Daily News Alertz, Datos, etopsaber.com, Newstral, technicalripon.com, Aliens, EzAnime.net, Business Insider – Markets, The Baharat Express News, Global Money, News of Planet.
- Banxa, an internationally-compliant fiat-crypto gateway, kept up its traction in the media. Follow these links to see their hits: CrowdFund Insider, TechRound UK, Wild West Crypto, Blockchain Dialogues.
Also, don’t miss the opinion piece by its Head of Compliance, Europe, Stephane Leloup on Nasdaq!
- Everest, a licensed and regulated custodian with blockchain solutions for eKYC, crypto, payments, cross-border transfers, and other financial services, drew the interest of top publications: CoinDesk, Bitcoinist.
- Aniview, a leading provider of holistic end-to-end ad-serving solutions for publishers, kept up the game with several headlines. Check them out at the following links: MarTech, ExchangeWire, Apaclive.
- Mola, the OTT multimedia company encompassing sports, music, and film content, sent ripples through the global media landscape. See the coverage they got here: Bitcoinist, The Mirror, Irish Mirror.
- Grexie, the creators of GREX, an ERC-20 crypto token offered for free on the Polygon blockchain, stole the spotlight with several major publications. See the hits they got at these links: com, StartUp Info.
Also, check out the guest post by the company’s CEO Tim Behrsin on Nasdaq!
- film.io, the blockchain-based solution for empowering film, television, and VR creators, gets closer to greenlighting its groundbreaking digital ecosystem. Read about their impressive advancements here: Startup Info, Crowdfund Insider, TechRound UK.
- OVR, a decentralized metaverse platform that creates geo-localized AR/VR experiences, secured a hit with Forbes.
- GlobalDots, a cloud-performance and security innovation leader, maintained its traction in the industry. Check out the coverage they got here: Lifewire, Flipboard.
- ClearX, a blockchain-based clearing and settlement solution, garnered media traction for its innovative use of blockchain within financial systems: C-Tech (Calcalist), Startup Info.
- Medorion, a SaaS-solution provider enabling healthcare organizations to create, manage, and measure personalized health persuasion plans, turned heads and earned coverage for their life-saving technology. Read up on them here: StartUp Info, TechRound UK
- L. Group is innovating filtration solutions with their cabin air filter designed for use in cars, buses, and houses. Check out the traction they got here: StartUp Info, Filtration and Separation.
Texas Medical Technology
- Texas Medical Technology, a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies and equipment, gained attention for its joint venture with a Native American tribe, The Modoc Nation, covered by Medical Plastics News.
- ENvizion, the FDA 510(k)-cleared leader in enteral feeding placement navigation technology, was recognized at the eighth edition of Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards for its demonstration of excellence, innovation, and leadership. Read about it here: MENAFN.
- DreaMed Diabetes, the developer of the diabetes expert-care Advisor Pro AI platform, built up its footprint in international media. See the coverage they got here: Startup Info, TechRound UK.
Also, don’t miss the guest post by its Co-Founder and CE Eran Atlas on Nasdaq!
- Mlytics, a CDN management platform, garnered media attention for disrupting the cloud industry with their resilient solutions for a safer internet world: StartUp Info.
Babysense, the world’s first contactless baby monitor that uses AI to track infants’ movements, earned a feature for the way they aim to change young familys’ lives: StartUp Info.