From NFT auction house Portion setting off an avalanche of headlines with its land purchase in the Metaverse to Brain.Space wowing the media with a futuristic helmet measuring the way being in space affects the human brain, ReBlonde’s clients basked in buzz and glory in the first three months of 2022.
- Portion, a 21st-century auction house and marketplace for NFTs, made a bang in the news with its purchase of Metaverse real estate and partnership with Philipp Plein fashion house. See all the coverage they got here: Yahoo Sports (Twice!), Yahoo News (UK), Yahoo Finance, Coin Market Cap, Business Insider, Il Sole 24 Ore (Italian!), Newsbreak, Cointelegraph, Everyeye Tech (Italian!), Insight Korea (Korean!), Flipboard, Milano Finanza (Italian!), Be In Crypto, Daily Advent, Kriptokoin (Turkish!), Go Banking Rates, Outlook India, WWD (Twice!), The Bittimes, Fashion Network Portugal (Portuguese!), Fashion Network Brazil (Portuguese!), IT Fashion Network (Italian!), Fashion Network (EN) (French!), Fashion Network, 0xzx (Chinese!) (Twice!), Oxzx, Instyle Russia (Russian!), NFT Calendar, Tech Tribune FR, Head Topics (Twice!), Inter Reviewed, Microsoft News (MSN), Bitcoin Ethereum News (Italian!), Get to text (German!), NFT Evening, Luxury Launches, FinExtra, Tech Tribune (French!), Crypto Compra (Spanish!), Stockhead, Tutto Tech (Italian!), Crypto News, Cbn Data (Chinese!), Vogue Business, Fibre 2 Fashion, NFT Culture (Twice!), Pure Luxe (Dutch!), Somag News, Inventiva, Gaming Deputy (Italian!), AOL, News text area (German!), Fashion United, Noticia Cripto (Spanish!), Bestin AU, Coinphony (Swedish!), NFT Plazas, design scene, Global Circulate, Citizen Side (French!), MF Fashion (Italian), The Industry Fashion (Twice!), Bitcoin Insider, Lord Web (Twice!), The Tokenizer, Harpers Bazaar (Turkish!), Crypto Press.
- Brain.Space, the brain-mapping data company, rode a tsunami of media buzz after unveiling a brain-monitoring EEG headset that astronauts will take to the international Space Station for experiments. Follow these links to see the ripples the story sent: Yahoo!, MSN (Twice!), CNET, Reuters Video, Daily Mail, Yahoo News (Twice! Three times!), The Indian Express, Reuters, Yahoo Finance (Twice!), Ynet News, www.indiatoday.com, Metro, RepublicWorld, N12 (Hebrew!, Euronews, gadgets360.com, JPost, TechCrunch, Bangkok News, The Herald Sun, CNBC TV18, Israel Hayom (Hebrew!), Gadgets Now, US News Money, The Marker (Hebrew!), ICE (Hebrew!), The Advertiser (French!), JournalduGeek (French!), Haaretz, TODAY, voi.id (Indonesian!), Sunday Times, futurism.com, Financial Post, Calcalist, The Next Web, Tucson.com, SlashGear, MarketScreener, The Express Tribune, Tech Times, Al Arabiya English | The Arabic English, International Business Times, Tech12 (Hebrew!), The Star, Yahoo Finance Canada, CTech, Yahoo News UK (Twice!), Geektime (Hebrew!), Yahoo Sports Canada, FX Empire, Business Live South Africa, Business Live, Yahoo Finance UK (Twice!), Yahoo News Singapore, forbes.hu (Hungarian!), StreetInsider.com, Israel 21C, TechMende.
- FoodChain Global, a blockchain ecosystem focused on fighting global hunger through NFTs, P2E games, staking, and exclusive merchandise, got wide-reaching media coverage with its quest to support the vulnerable communities in South Africa. See the headlines they got here: Yahoo Finance Brazil (Portuguese!), Today Line (Indonesian!), Tribunnews (Indonesian!), Cointelegraph, Nitter, IOL, VOI, Hackernoon, 0xzx (Chinese!), NFT Evening (Twice!), Bitcoin Ethereum News (Hebrew!), Noticias Del Mundo (Spanish!), Cryptoshit Compra (Spanish!), The Press Free (French!), Knowledia, Crypto News (German!), News Knowledia, Coin Turk (Turkish!), Cryptopolitan, The News Crypto, Financial Encyclopedia (Russian!), Somag News, Block Chain 24 (Russian!), Web Gia Coin (Vietnamese!), Incrypted (Russian!), Digideutsche (German!), Olt News, Crypto Academy, Tokeneo (Polish!), Steveda News (Turkish!), Burada Biliyorum (German!), Tintuc Bitcoin (Vietnamese!), Bitcoin Insider (Twice!), Crypto Press, Arzinja (Persian!), Alexa Blockchain, Cointelegraph Youtube.
- Wingriders, a Cardano-native automated market maker (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX) platform, opened 2022 with a bang as it announced its seed round, winning the backing of Animoca Brands, Bitrue, Matrixport, and other major players. See the hits they got at these links: Yahoo Finance, com, News Now, Cointelegraph, Crunchbase, Fortune, Flipboard, Bitfinex, The Bit Times, Oxzx.com (Chinese!) (Twice!), PA News (Korean!), Crypto News, Tech in Asia, Bitcoin Ethereum News, Invezz, Cardano Feed (German!), Crypto Ticker (Spanish!), Coin Rivet, FinSMES (Twice!), The Anand Market, New York Folk, Bitcoin Insider, La Crypto Monnaie (French!), Aliens, Coingenius, Fintech Zoom, Upjobsnews.com, Sipo (Japanese!), Explode Africa, AIExpress.
Also, make sure to check out a guest post by Wingriders’ Spokesperson Kaaran Kalantari on Nasdaq.
- DFG, a global blockchain and cryptocurrency investment firm, maintained its solid presence in the media space. See the coverage they secured at these links: Yahoo Finance (Twice!), com, Cointelegraph, CoinDesk (Twice! Three times!), Cnyes (Chinese!), Atsit (French!), The Motley Fool, Bitcoin Magazine, The Block Beats (Chinese!), Olt News, Blockvalue (Chinese!), IBS Intelligence, Lacryto Monnaie (French!), Universal Personality, Alexa Blockchain, Crypto News BTC.
- Kryptomon, the NFT play-to-earn blockchain game where Pokémon meets Tamagotchi and CryptoKitties, built on its momentum with the release of its Stage 1 gameplay. See the full list of their hits at these links: Cointelegraph, Benzinga, BeInCrypto, Bitfinex, Best Change, Cryptonews (Italian!), Crypto News Italy, NFT Evening, News BTC, Datos Jam, NFT Culture, Coinjournal, CoinJournal, TechRound UK, Bitcoin Ethereum News (Italian!), European Gaming, Cengiz Adabag News, Cryptopress, News 7 Trends, MasterNFT (Spanish!), Crypto Gaming Daily, TechiAzi, Recent Slot Releases, NFT News Pro, NFT News Hubb.
- TrustToken, the core team behind the leading unsecured on-chain lending protocol TrueFi, saw its major protocol update and new portfolio launches generate major traction in the leading global publications, including Investing.com and Bloomberg. See the coverage they enjoyed here: com (Spanish!), Bloomberg, Cointelegraph (Spanish!), Daily Advent, Oxzx (Chinese!), Cryptoslate, Bitcoin Ethereum News (Twice!), Bitcoin Ethereum News – Thi (Thai!), Pymnts, Invezz, Digital Journal, 24htech, Bitocin Addict (Thai!), Tuoniaox (Chinese!), Block-Chain24 (Russian!), The Paypers, Zombit (Chinese!) (Twice (Chinese)!), UK Time News, Bitcoin Insider (Twice!), Crypto NewsBTC.
- OVR, a decentralized metaverse platform that creates geo-localized AR/VR experiences, stayed on top of the news cycle. Follow these links to see all teh coverage they got: NTD News, NewsBTC, Recently Heard, AR Post, Krypto Katra, Wild West Crypto, Plato Blockchain, La Crypto Monnaie (French!), Johnson County News Online, Geek Time, Forex In World, Daily Chain, Coinphony (Portuguese!), Aliens.
- AdRunner, the decentralized Metaverse advertising platform, sent ripples across the media space as it unveiled its NFT collection. See the impact they made here: NewsBreak, HackerNoon, CoinCodex, 0xzx (Chinese!), Bitcoin Ethereum News, Cryptela, The Press Free (French!), NFT Culture, org, Crypto.ru (Russian!), CryptoMode, Adobo Magazine.
- 2TM, the holding behind Brazil’s leading digital asset trading platform Mercado Bitcoin, maintained its sway in the news with coverage from leading publications, including Reuters, Bloomberg, and Cointelegraph: Yahoo Finance (Twice!), Bloomberg, Reuters, Cointelegraph, CoinDesk (Twice! Three times!), Beincrypto, FX Empire (Twice!), CoinGape, PYMNTS, Banklesstimes, Labsnews (Twice!), The Paypers, Coinscreed.
- Matrix, a virtual assets trading platform serving investors around the world, kept up its strong footprint in global media, enjoyed coverage from a variety of leading global outlets. See the hits they got here: Yahoo Finance (Twice!), Liputan 6 (Indonesian!), Khaleej Times, Info Money (Portuguese!), CoinDesk (Twice!), The National News, Beincrypto, Mirror Mag (French!), Wamda, The Currency Analytics, Unlock-BC.
- Kirobo, a decentralized application developer focused on making DeFi as user-friendly as online banking, extended its powerful presence in the media landscape. See the traction they got at these links: Yahoo Finance (Twice!), Cointelegraph, NewsBreak, CoinDesk (Twice!), Flipboard, ADVFN, Daily Advent, BeInCrypto, Nairametrics, Blockchair, Startup Info, Crowdfund Insider (Twice!), Crowdfundinsider, One News page, IBS Intelligence, Lord Web, News 7 Trends, Crypto News BTC,
Also, check out the opinion piece by Kirobo’s Co-Founder and CEO Asaf Naim on VentureBeat!
- GlobalDots, a cloud-performance and security innovation leader, vowed the media with a new partnership, scoring multiple headlines around the world: SC Magazine, The Cyber Wire, TFiR, Security Brief New Zealand, Security Brief Australia, Security Brief Asia, IT Security Wire, IT Brief New Zealand, IT Brief Australia, IT Brief Asia, CFO Tech New Zealand, CFO Tech Australia, CFO Tech Asia, com (Arabic!).
- World Mobile, a global mobile network combining renewable energy with meshnet and blockchain technology, scored a variety of media appearances, including an interview with Bloomberg: Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, NewsBreak (Twice!), Flipboard, Daily Advent, Hackernoon, The Citizen, World News East Branches, Knowledia News, Crowdfund Insider, BitcoinKE, African Eye Report.
- MultiNFT, an NFT platform connecting musicians and artists with their fans through an interactive and curated Metaverse experience, generated some major buzz with ist token presale: Newsbreak, Flip Board, Be In Crypto, HackerNoon, 0xzx (Chinese!), Head Topics, NFT Evening, Stockhead, NFT Culture, The Groove Cartel, NFT Metaverse, NFT Gems Guide, NFT Education, NFT Block News, Meta Gaming, Kolaycoin (Turkish!), Crypto City.
- VNX, a digital exchange for tokenized precious metals, vowed the media with its platform launch. See all the coverage they got at these links: Yahoo Finance, CoinDesk, Flipboard (Twice!), BitcoinEthereumNews (Italian!), cryptela, BTC Newz, Crowdfund Insider, com, MetaCrunch, Juicy Apple News, Fintech News, Coingabbar.com (Twice!).
- SeedOn, a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform, drew everyone’s eyes as it had its token listed on multiple exchanges. Here is more of the coverage they got: Yahoo Finance, Yahoo, HackerNoon, Bitcoin Ethereum News Thiland (Thai!), Bitcoin Ethereum News, Miroir Mag (French!), Digital Journal, Invezz, Startup Info, Bitcoin Insider (Twice!), TechroundUK, The Capital, Investor-sms. Also, check out a guest post by its Co-founder and CTO Tudor Vrabie on Benzinga!
- Spielworks, a leading blockchain startup specializing in gaming and decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions, expanded its footprint in the blockchain gaming media with the news and updates on its own play-to-earn title Wombat Dungeon Master: HackerNoon, ETF Trends, News Update UK, The FintechTimes, E Gamers, GameDev Unchained, European Gaming, Crypto and Blockchain Talk, Blockchain Gamers.biz.
Also, check out a guest post by its CEO and Co-Founder Adrian Krion on Game Developer!
- XMANNA, a project bringing gamification and interactivity to live events and retail, gained major traction on the back of a Backstage partnership announcement. See all the headlines they made here: AMB Crypto, Oxzx (Chinese!), Bitcoin Etherium News (Italian!), News BTC, Coinjournal, Coin Phony (Russian!), Start Up Info, Aliens, Alexa Blockchain, Games and Technology.
- Everest, a next-generation blockchain company that enables a full suite of identity and compliant financial services, stayed on top of the news, scoring high-impact hits with Cointelegraph and Newsbreak. Check out their full coverage here: Cointelegraph, Newsbreak (Twice!), BeinCrypto, Hackernoon, PYMNTS, Investingcube, Crowdfundinsider, World Stock Market, Blockchainreporter.
Also, check out a guest post by its CEO Bob Reid on VentureBeat!
- GK8, the leading institutional-grade self-managed digital asset custody platform with DeFi, staking, NFT, and tokenization support, pulled ahead, onboarding the Tezos Foundation and expanding into the U.S. and Europe. See the coverage they got at these links: Bitcoinist, Cryptopolitan, Today, CrowdFund Insider, HedgeWeek, XTZ News, Street Register, Finadium, Crypto.News.
Also, check out the guest post by its CEO and Co-Founder Lior Lamesh on FinExtra!
Dayzz, an AI-based end-to-end digital sleep solution, drew eyes and headlines with its innovative tool for combatting sleep-related issues: Healthline, Startup Info, AIThority, No Camels, Sleep Review Magazine, Techround, Insane Tactics, Authority.
- Iconium, a private investment firm specializing in digital assets and projects promoting decentralization, expanded its presence in the media flow with major hits in Yahoo and CoinDesk. See the headlines they made here: Yahoo Finance Singapore, Yahoo Finance Italy, Yahoo Finance, CoinDesk, Fx Street, Crypto News, Crowd Funding Buzz It (Italian!).
- dHEDGE, the one-stop interface for digital-asset management, got solid hits with top-tier publications, including Yahoo and Cointelegraph. Follow these links for more of their coverage: Yahoo Finance, Cointelegraph, CoinDesk, Hackernoon, ADVFN, Head Topics, Techtelegraph.
- VeganNation, the world’s first blockchain-based marketplace spreading plant-based values, generated some excited buzz as it spearheaded the vegan push into the blockchain space. See the coverage they got here: Flipboard, Hindian, Green Queen Media, Startup Info, Women Love Tech, TechRound UK, Crypto Divisas (Spanish!), Crypto Daily News, Block Tribune.
- Babysense, creator of the world’s first smart non-wearable baby monitor to promote family wellness, pushed forth into the media landscape, getting hits from Digital Trends and NewsBreak. Check out more here: Digital Trends, NewsBreak, Trend Hunter, Samachar Central, Yediot Ahronoth (Hebrew!), Pro gamer, News leportale, Info total (Spanish!).
- Monoverse, a blockchain gaming company that developed the play-to-earn NFT game Frutti Dino, expanded its sway with the media. See the hits they got here: com, Startup Info, AnimationXpress.com, TechRound UK, Korea IT Times, Street Register.
- Mola, the OTT multimedia company encompassing sports, music, and film content, got several high-caliber hits with Daily Mail and Sport Business. Follow these links for more: Daily Mail (Twice!), Sport Business, Rapid TV, Television Asia Plus.
- ClearX, a blockchain-based clearing and settlement solution, got several notable podcast appearances. Take a listen here: Bank On It Podcast, Lord Web, Telecom Reseller Podcast,
Also, don’t miss a guest post by its VP of Sales and Marketing Ruth Levi Lotan on Cointelegraph!
- Anchor, the autonomous billing platform, got hits with StartUp Info, Techround UK, and Leaders in Payments.
Also, make sure to check out a guest post by its CEO and Founder Rom Lakritz on Nasdaq!
- L. Group, a company innovating filtration solutions with its air filter designed for use in cars, buses, and houses, was featured on ISRAEL21c, Tech Round, and Filtration and Separation. Also, take a peek at a guest post by its CEO Boaz Roseman on Geektime!
- Grid, a cloud-based platform for building and training machine learning (ML) models, made its way into Protocol, Real-Time insights, InsideHPC, and Enterprise Talk.
- Tango, a social platform specializing in live-stream broadcasting that empowers content creators, got hits at CNBC, Info, and TechRound UK.
- Flow, the developer of an autonomous end-to-end frictionless checkout platform, was featured on PYMNTs, ISRAEL21c, and Tech Talks Daily Podcast.
- Mlytics, a global leader in digital content delivery and experience monitoring, sent ripples through the media world with its appearances on Cyber Wire, Korea IT Times, and TechRound UK (Twice!).
- AXIA, the company building a digital ecosystem around the world’s first hyper-deflationary cryptocurrency, was featured on TechRound UK, Street Register, and AlexaBlockchain.
- Medorion, a SaaS-solution provider enabling healthcare organizations to create, manage, and measure highly-personalized communication plans, got hits with Globes (Hebrew!) and Tech12 (Hebrew!).
- Superalgos, an open-source community-owned trading intelligence project, was featured on Newsbreak and Crowdfund Insider.
- Metarex, the world’s first collection of dinosaur-fossil NFTs, got appearances on Nairametrics and Cryptelite.
- RichQuack, a new hyper-deflationary token backed by a community of over 100,000 on Twitter and 65,000 on Telegram, unveiled its Earthling project, covered by Alexa Blockchain (Twice!).
- DreaMed Diabetes, a provider of personalized diabetes management solutions, secured coverage from Calcalist (Hebrew!) and co.il (Hebrew!).
- Nostromo Energy, a company working on a clean, safe, and highly efficient energy storage solution, was featured on ISRAEL21c (Twice!).
- Aniview, a leading provider of holistic end-to-end ad-serving solutions for publishers, saw its CEO Alon Carmel featured on Valiant CEO.
- DTSocialize, a company building a single ecosystem across platforms where people can transact, manage their assets, communicate, shop, and socialize, git a hit at Startup Info.
- Omri Shafran, CEO of Texas Medical Technology, got his guest post up on Geektime.
- Acronis, a global leader in end-to-end cyber protection solutions, was featured in Walla (Hebrew!).