From GK8 announcing the acquisition of its digital-assets self custody platform by crypto investment firm Galaxy to Coho AI raising $8.5 million to help B2B SaaS companies boost revenue, all of ReBlonde’s clients demonstrated major achievements in Q4 of 2022.
- GK8, the leading institutional-grade digital asset custody platform, announced that it will be acquired by Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy—the second time the company sold in just 13 months. Read about the coverage in: Yahoo, MSN, Yahoo Finance, Benzinga, Cointelegraph (Eleven times!, including publications in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Valor Econômico | Economic value (Portoguese!), BNN Bloomberg (Twice!), Trading Review, Yahoo News Japan (Japanese!), Investing.com (Twice, in Spanish and Italian!), TradingView (Four times!), Seeking Alpha, Finanzen.net, Financial Express, 新浪财经 | Sina Finance (Chinese!), ADVFN (Twice!), MarketScreener (Twice!), U.Today, Yahoo Finanzas, CTech, Head Topics, Bloomberg Law, 雅虎財經 Hong Kong | Yahoo Finance Hong Kong, Avanza, CryptoSlate, Bitcoinist, Yahoo Singapore, Markets Media, Bits.media (Russian!), Actual News Magazine (French!), Crypto News (Four times!, including a publication in Russian), CryptoNews, Walla Street Italia (Italian!), Bullfrag (Twice!), Ledger Insights, InvestingCube, TheNewsCrypto, Jornal Tribuna (Portuguese!), Citybiz, Beamstart.
Lior Lamesh, the CEO and Co-Founder of GK8, also shared his thoughts on the security of tokenization in Nasdaq.
- Coho AI, which uses AI to help B2B SaaS companies boost revenue, raised $8.5 million and was covered in: Techcrunch, Yahoo Lifestyle, Yahoo Entertainment, MSN (Spanish!), Latestly, NewsBreak, Qcc (Chinese!), Crunchbase, Flipboard, Fliipboard, Pitchbook: News & Anlysis, CTech, Gamingdeputy Germany (German!), Newswav (Hebrew!), Geektime, La Neta Neta, teg6 (Portuguese!), Teknomers (Turkish!), TechJockey (Twice!), Silicon ANGLE, Finsmes, PYMNTS, N12 (Hebrew!), CRM Solutions Review, MediaPost (Twice!), US Today News, Inside Venture Capital, Be Beez, Business Leader, The Nation View, Jewish Business News, Dynamic Business, The Fast Mode, UP Jobs News, KM World, Global FinTech Series, Enterprise Talk, VCBay, Demand Gen, DXT, uclic (French!), The SaaS News, Whats New (French!), Customer Data Platform Institute, Businesshala News, Businesshala, Times News Network, BusinessNews, Rochester News Herald, Turks.us, Testeur Joe (French!), BtoB Leaders (French!), SpotSaaS, ReadITQuik
- Kahun partnered with MediOrbis to offer AI-based patient intake. Read all about the company’s coverage from Q4 here: NewsBreak, The Jerusalem Post, Maariv (Hebrew!), Globes, Flipboard, Tech Times (Three times!), NoCamels, MobiHealthNews, 247News Around the World, AIthority.
Eitan Ron, Kahun Co-Founder and CEO, shared his thoughts about AI’s potential to improve clinical intake in an op-ed published by GeekTime.
- LumiShare raised $3.2 million in a funding round led by His Highness MBA Al Nahyan of the Abu Dhabi Royal Family for its blockchain-based digital asset management ecosystem. Check out the coverage in: Trading View (Twice!), Investing.com (Twice, including a publication in Spanish), Financial Express, Cointelegraph (Four times, including publications in Turkish and Spanish), BeInCrypto (Twice!), Arabian Business, 0xzx (Chinese!) (Twice!), Tech Times, Finextra (Twice!), Crypto News (Four times!), FinSMEs, Bitcoin Ethereum News (Twice!), Wamda, Zephyrnet, Fintech Global.
- Bitgreen, the first blockchain epicenter for sustainability on Polkadot, partnered up with GEAPP and Sewa Energy Resources to finance the construction of a $110-million hydroelectric facility in Sierra Leone. Read more about the coverage: MSN, Investing.com, Benzinga, Flipboard (Twice!), FX Street, Hackernoon, Nairametrics, Bitcoinist, Tech Times, 0xzx.com (Chinese!), NaijaOnPoint, Science Times, Blogarama, Construction Review Online, VNExplorer, Financial IT.
Adam Carver, the CEO of Bitgreen, also wrote an op-ed about the ecological impact of the switch to Proof-of-Stake published in Nasdaq.
- Keymakr, a data-annotation service provider delivering high quality datasets to AI innovators, scored wins in: Forbes, Flipboard, Tech Times (Three times!).
- DFG, a leading Web3 investment firm with over $1 billion under management, got coverage in: Yahoo Finance, Forbes Advisor, Business Insider, Fortune, CoinDesk, BeInCrypto, Nairametrics, Croptopolitcan, Blockworks, cryptonews.net, FinSMEs (Twice!), Bitcoin Ethereum News, Cryptocraft, NFT Gators, Startup Magazine, Akilli Gundem.
- GN3RA partnered with the Royal College of Art, the world’s most influential postgraduate institution of art and design, to launch its digital fashion platform. Check out the coverage: TradingView, Investing.com (Twice!) (Polish! Spanish!), Forbes, BeInCrypto (Three times!) (Spanish! Polish!), Hackernoon, Fashion Network, Crypto News, Jing Daily, Bitcoin Ethereum News.
- VNX, Europe’s first regulated platform for investing in tokenized precious metals, earned coverage in: BeInCrypto, Nairametrics, Blockworks (Twice!), Bitcoinist, Oxzx.com (Chinese!), NaijaOnPoint, BitcoinEthereumNews (Italian!), EU-Startups (Twice!), Blogarama.
- Spool added 3 yield-generators to its DAO platform and clinched coverage in: Investing.com, Cointelegraph, ADVFN, BeInCrypto (Twice!), Hackernoon, Blockworks (Three times!), Zephyrnet.
Dr. Karl-Michael Henneking, the Chief Marketing Officer of Spool, had his thoughts published about the consequences of the Celcius crash for DeFi in a Nasdaq op-ed.
- Spielworks surpassed the 3-million-user mark on its Web3 gaming platform and earned hits in: Hackernoon, Blockworks, Trend Hunter, European Gaming (Twice!), Animation Xpress.
- GraceBreeding, a forward-thinking agrotech company developing biological-based products, earned coverage in: Authority Magazine, International Business Times, Science Times, Ynet (Hebrew!), Ice (Hebrew!), The Marker (Hebrew!), Nocamels, Horti Daily and Green Queen.
Assaf Dotan, the agrotech company’s CEO, had his thoughts about a greener fertilizer that can help counter climate change published in Nasdaq.
- SeedOn, a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform, secured commentary and coverage in: Forbes, BeInCrypto, Built In, Crypto News, Bitcoin Ethereum News, The Paypers.
Constantin-Claudiu Minea, SeedOn CEO and Co-Founder, shared his thoughts on how transparent crowdfunding could bridge the VC gap with Finance Magnates.
- Kirobo locked in commentary and mentions in: NewsBreak, Be[In]Crypto, Blockworks, Popular.pics, firenews, Cryptela, TrendRadar, CryptoShitCompara (Spanish!).
Asif Naim, Kirobo’s CEO and Co-Founder, also wrote a piece on web3’s usability issue that was published in Hackernoon.
- Brickken launched its decentralized tokenization platform, clinching coverage in: Nairametrics, NaijaOnPoint, 0xzx (Mandarin!), EU-Startups, Zephyrnet.
Edwin Mata, the company’s CEO and Co-Founder, had his thoughts on how decentralization is reshaping the VC marketplace in Nasdaq.
- Archblock snagged wins in: Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, WSJ, CoinDesk (Twice!), Cointelegraph, Decrypt, AMBCrypto, Cryptoslate, Zephyrnet.
- CC Technology scored coverage in Techround UK.
Zhi Li, CC Technology’s CEO, wrote an op-ed about making maritime shipping more sustainable that was published in Nasdaq.
- GlobalDots, a cloud innovation, security, and CDN leader with 20 years of global experience, highlighted challenges of tech adoption in a survey. Check out the coverage in: Help Net Security (Twice!), Public News Time.
- ShelterZoom, a leading blockchain-based, smart-document SaaS provider, was covered in: Authority Magazine, Blockworks.
- MVP Match, a marketplace and community for matchmaking fast-growing companies with global vetted tech talent, scored coverage in EU Startups.
Levin Wise, the company’s Co-Founder and CEO, shared his thoughts on adopting remote work that was published by Nasdaq.
- Anomura, a gaming experience fusing wildlife conservation awareness through compelling gameplay, secured commentary in BeInCrypto.
Long Do, the platform’s game director and founder, shared his thoughts on the future of the NFT market with Forkast.
- Stigg was covered in Tech Times.
- EQIFi secured commentary in Built In.
- Darrow, the AI-powered legal-case search platform, secured commentary in Giddy.