From Sending Labs securing $12.5M for its Web3 communication stack to Coho AI raking in $8.5 million to help B2B SaaS companies boost revenue, all of ReBlonde’s clients demonstrated major achievements in Q1 of 2023.
- Sending Labs raised $12.5 million for its Web3 communications stack, also announcing the beta launch of its first two products. Read about it here: Yahoo Finance (Twice! Three times!), TradingView, Investing.com, CoinMarketCap, Fortune, Austin Inno Bizjournals, CoinDesk, Cointelegraph, Flipboard (Twice!), NewsNow, ADVFN, crast.net, Pitch Book, The Block, Anue鉅亨 (Chinese!), Head Topics (Twice!), GroundNews, Hackernoon, Board Room, Blockchair, Blockworks, Crypto News (Spanish), Silicon Angle, 0xzx.com (Chinese!) (Chinese), FinSMEs, cryptonaute.fr (French!), Bitkan, VC News Daily, Forkast (Twice!), Foresightnews (Chinese!), neoncrypto, theblockbeats.info (Chinese!), BitcoinEthereumNews.com, Beamstart, The Fintech Times, www.bullfrag.com, Citybiz, Crypto Misto (Russian!), Business Cloud, BizToc, Techtelegprah.co.uk, Bitcoin Insider, techfundingnews.com, MarsBit (Chinese!), Chain Catcher (Chinese!), Coins.fr, technopixel.org, Finyear, www.konyaaktuel.com.tr, Xunjk.com (Chinese!), 世链财经 | World Chain Finance (Chinese!), Cryptosaurus.tech, Techloy, Wu Talk, Super Crypto News, www.technicalripon.com, Blockbuild.africa, Alexa Blockchain, Demand Talk, biz.crast.net, Talkdev, Tech Demand, Tech Today.
Bonnie Cheung, Head of Strategy of Sending Labs, wrote a guest post for Coindesk on 3 Lessons Web3 Founders Can Take From ChatGPT’s Success. It got picked up by Yahoo Life, NewsBreak, Nasdaq, Flipboard, Newstral, Zephyrnet.
- Coho AI, which uses AI to help B2B SaaS companies boost revenue, raised $8.5 million and was covered in: Yahoo Lifestyle, Yahoo Entertainment, Latestly, Techcrunch Startup News, TechCrunch, NewsBreak, Qcc (Chinese!), Crunchbase, Fliipboard, Pitchbook: News & Anlysis, CTech, Gamingdeputy Germany (German!), Newswav (Hebrew!), Geektime, La Neta Neta, teg6 (Portuguese!), Teknomers (Turkish!), TechJockey (Twice!), Silicon ANGLE, Finsmes, PYMNTS, N12 (Hebrew!), CRM Solutions Review, MediaPost (Twice!), US Today News, Inside Venture Capital, Be Beez, Business Leader (!), The Nation View, Ctech, Channel 13 (Hebrew!), Hipther Talks.
- Freeport, the platform expanding access to fractionalized fine-art investment via tokenization, passed its Reg A review by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and created a PR storm: VK, MSN (Twice!), Yahoo Finance (Eight times!), Yahoo Sports (Spanish!), Yahoo News (Twice!), Yahoo Life, Yahoo Finance Spanish, Yahoo Finance Singapore, Investing.com, Coin Market Cap, Business Insider, Binance, Yahoo Finance Japan (Japanese!), Axios, NewsBreak (Twice!), CoinDesk (Twice!), Cointelegraph Turkey (Tirkish!), Cointelegraph, Flipboard (Six times!), Fliboard, ADVFN (Italian!) (Twice!), The Block, Head Topics (Twice!), Blockchair (Twice!), Cryptorank, Crypto Panic (Twice!), LocalToday, Journal du Coin, TokenPost (Korean!), Bits Media (Russian!), BitTimes, Crypto News German (German!), Crypto News (Twice! Three times! Four times!), AICoin, BitKan, Zephyrnet (Twice!), Cryptocraft, The Global Herald, Forkast (Six times!), Cryptoshitcompra (Spanish!), One News Page (Five times!), Trading View, BitcoinEthereumNews (Twice!), The Fintech Times (Twice!), BitcoinEthereumNews Lithuania (Lithuanian!), Blockchain News, Beamstart, BeamStart, BusinessCloud, Securities.io.
Colin Johnson, CEO & CoFounder of Freeport, wrote a piece titled “Not All Blockchain Art is Created Equal” that was published in Nasdaq.
- Grace Breeding, a forward-thinking agrotech company developing biological-based products, released their Brazil corn study and partnered with Evolva, earning coverage in Ice (Hebrew!), The Times of Israel (English !), TheMarker (Hebrew!), Bizportal (Hebrew!), Noticias de Israel (Spanish!), Science Times (English !), Food Ingredients First (English !), Agriculturers.com (Spanish!), iGrowNews (English !), AgriOrbit (English !), Israel Zwichenzeilen (German!), SeedQuest (English !), Far Eastern Agriculture (English !), African Farming.
Assaf Dotan, CEO of Grace Breeding, wrote a piece on taking on agriculture’s carbon footprint organically for Triple Pundit.
- ShelterZoom a leading blockchain-based, smart-document SaaS provider, was featured in TradingView, Investing.com, Binance, Market Insider, Finanzen.net (German!), NewsBreak, Exame (Portuguese!), Cointelegraph, BeInCrypto, mirror.xyz, Nairametrics, Blockworks, inman, Coin Journal, BitcoinEthereumNews (Italian!), Valiant CEO, ESG News, Alexa Blockchain, Adam Mendler Blog, Hipther Talks Podcast, Crypto Leviathan Podcast, Behind Company Lines Podcast.
- DFG, a leading Web3 investment firm with over $1 billion under management, got coverage in: Yahoo Finance (Three times!), Forbes, Nairametrics, Blockworks, Flipboard, Cryptonews, UK Daily News, Crypto News, The Times Nigeria, Forkast (Three times!), Naijaonpoint, Les Nouvelles (French!), Xtremenews Nigeria, Picante, biz.crast.net, PlatoAIStream, Ultima Notizie (Italian!), The Block Examiner, The Fintech Buzz.
James Wo, DFG’s Founder and CEO, wrote an op-ed in Nasdaq on how VCs should move forward as AI creeps into crypto.
- GK8, the leading institutional-grade digital asset custody platform, formalized its acquisition by Galaxy—the second time the company sold in just 13 months. Read about the coverage in: Yahoo!, Yahoo! Finance, TradingView, Business Insider, Benzinga, Coindesk, Cointelegraph Spanish (Spanish!), Cointelegraph Italy (Italian!), Cointelegraph, MarketScreener (Twice!), StockHouse, VOI (Indonesian!), CryptoNews, 0xzx (Chinese!), TechStory, SiliconeAngle, Cryptonaute (French!), Finance Feeds, HedgeWeek, Bitcoin Insider.
Lior Lamesh, the CEO and Co-Founder of GK8, shared his thoughts on the 5 trends that will ensure the crypto market bounces back better than before in Nasdaq. He was also published in Blockworks, where argued banks have an opportunity to tackle crypto custody.
- Kahun integrated its AI clinical-reasoning tool with Helix Virtual Medicine, a cloud-based virtual care marketplace. Read all about the company’s coverage from Q1 here: N12 (Hebrew!), Tech Times, Science Times, HIT Consultant, Doc Wire News, Rama on Healthcare, Digital Health Wire, ID Transmission, Inside Neural News, Part B News, KNX Radio.
Co-founder and CMO at Kahun, Dr. Michal Tzuchman-Katz, shared her thoughts on the question “What’s stopping ChatGPT from transforming health care?” in Medical Economics.
- Spool earned coverage in: Yahoo News, Yahoo Life, Yahoo Finance, Coin Market Cap, issuu, Entrepreneur, Flipboard (Twice!), Decrypt, BeInCrypto, Nairametrics (Twice!), Hackernoon, Blockworks (Twice! Three times! Four times!), Forkast, Tech Times, Cryptonews (Twice!), Crypto News (Twice!), “UK Daily News “, One News Page, The Fintech Times.
Dr. Karl-Michael Henneking, the Chief Marketing Officer of Spool, had his thoughts published about how better DeFi is the cure for bad CeFi in a Hackernoon op-ed.
- Spielworks demoed Dungeon Worlds and earned hits in: CryptoMode, Blockster, igaming.org, AlexaBlockchain, egamers.io, IlluviTalks, Hipther Talks.
Adrian Krion, Founder and CEO of Spielworks, shared his thoughts on understanding blockchain gaming via human psychology in Forkast, the roadmap for Web3 gaming projects that actually care about gameplay in Hackernoon, and how the metaverse will host an entire economy in Nasdaq.
- MVP Match, a marketplace and community for matchmaking fast-growing companies with global vetted tech talent, scored coverage in News Break, Entrepreneur, Hackernoon, The Fintech Times, Unleash, TechToday News, Planet News Post, The Future is Freelance.
Levin Wense, the company’s Co-Founder and Managing Director, wrote an op-ed about how skilled teams from emerging markets can change the face of tech that was published by Fast Company.
- Unplugged, the company dedicated to bringing true privacy and security to everyday consumer communications was selected by Techround UK as the #4 VPN and secured coverage in Data Privacy Detective, Journal of Cyberpolicy,
- CC Technology scored coverage in The Michael Brown Show.
Zhi Li, CC Technology’s CEO, penned an op-ed about why voluntary carbon markets fall short in the fight against climate change that was published in Nasdaq.
- Bitgreen, the first blockchain epicenter for sustainability on Polkadot, was covered in Voice of America: Africa 54 including a Youtube video interview, StartupHub.ai, FINNOVATORS.
Chao Cheng-Shorland, co-Founder & CEO of ShelterZoom, shared her thoughts on Nasdaq.
- GlobalDots was covered in Digital Journal, The Fintech Times, Techround UK
Shalom Carmel, CIO of GlobalDots, shared his thoughts on MFA becoming a standard with StartupHub.ai Eduardo Rocha, Senior Solutions Architect of GlobalDots, also shared his thoughts with Built In on what we need to build a better IoT.
- GN3RA, a digital fashion platform, was mentioned in Jing Daily.
- Xsolla’s Israel launch was covered in Maariv.
- VAIOT secured a commentary in Finance Magnates.