Join the ReBlonde Team Today
Working at ReBlonde
Our award-winning ReBlonde team is expanding and we’re looking for PR superstars who love the tech industry and enjoy a fast paced environment keeping up with all the latest innovations.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the team that’s conquering the digital world, please send us your resume.
We look forward to meeting you!
Find Your Dream Job
- Write colorful and engaging press releases
- Explore potential thought leadership outlets and targets
- Craft thoughtful and original blog posts and thought leadership pieces
- Previous experience with technology/knowledge of the space
- Quick learner
- Creative and passionate about storytelling
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Direct contact with the media in Israel especially those that specialize in the tech industry
- Writing pitches and press releases in Hebrew, both original content and translation from English
- Map and pitch clients to relevant events and speaking opportunities in Israel
- At least 2 years of PR experience in the tech or finance industry
- Excellent English
- Independent, able to take on multiple projects at once
The goal of an excellent Media Relations Associate is to pitch and provide journalists with all the data and details that they need in order to write a compelling story about a client. The Media Relations Associate does this by writing creative pitches, researching and targeting journalists that they think would be relevant for the story, and essentially ‘selling’ the news item to the journalist. Media Relations Associates also support clients in media interviews and appearances, and are always up-to-date on happenings in the tech industry.
- Duties and responsibilities:
Write pitches that are timely, creative, and on brand and send them to writers from various publications and industries
- Research and pinpoint the best target for each media outlet dependent on the news announcement
- Facilitate interviews between reporters and clients as well as provide clients with feedback following the interview
- Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists from digital publications, podcasts, TV, and other channels
- Research happenings in the tech world to ride news waves
- 2-3 years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be able to successfully execute strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Great multi-tasker